AIIMS PhD 2020: View Revised Schedule, Seat position
The candidates are requested to view the details as uploaded by the AIIMS on its official website mentioned below:
Last date for Online Registration of Application on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org 21.12.2019 (upto 05:00 P.M.)
1. Please fill the Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after Registration as indicated.
2. Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Category, Department and PWBD status after submitting the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and images once uploaded cannot be changed later.
3. Other changes in the online Registration/Application i.e. Nationality, sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. will NOT be permitted after 21.12.2019.
4. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
|Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through web portal.||27.11.2019||Wednesday|
|Last date for Registration of Online application.||21.12.2019||Saturday|
|·||Status of application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection. Applicants are required to check on 25.12.2019 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login.||24.12.2019||Tuesday|
|·||Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No correspondence will be entertained after 26.12.2019 under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section.||26.12.2019||Thursday|
|·||Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the PhD Entrance Examination for|
January 2020 session.
|·||Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website.||30.12.2020||Monday|
|·||Written Test through (CBT) Online mode||04.01.2020||Saturday|
|·||Expected date of declaration of Result||10.01.2020||Friday|
|·||Last date for joining the PhD Programme||28.02.2020||Friday|
|To facilitate quick redressal of queries use registered email Id of Registration Form. Replies/Clarifications will only be given through this email.|
Declaration of Results
Results for Ph.D. Programme will be available on website at www.aiimsexams.org Result of individual candidate will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are advised NOT to call the Examination Section for such information. However, individual result can be checked after closing of admission process.
General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
PWBD Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
All applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting Online Registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for reconsideration, will be entertained. Applicants are also advised to download and take a print of the Registration Form. They should retain a copy of Registration Form till the completion of Admission Process.
Revised Seat Position / Corrigendum, Addendum AIIMS- PhD Programme Entrance Examination for admission to January 2020 Session
As per directive received from Academic Section on 16/12/2019, the following seats are withdrawn/ revised/ added in the following Departments for the PhD Programme in January 2020 Session will be as follows:
|Code||Department||Advertised Seats*||Revised Seats*|
|107||Lab Oncology (BRA IRCH)||107(c) OF=01||107(c) OF=00|
|108||Medical Oncology||108(c) FA=01|
|111||Ocular Pharmacology||111(b) OF=01||111(b) OF=00|
|113||Pediatrics||113(b) OF=01||113(b) OF=00|
|121||Medical Physics||121(a) FA=01||121(a) FA=00|
|128||Plastic Surgery||128(a) FA=02||128(a) FA=00|
|Code||Department||Advertised Seats*||Revised Seats*|
|101||Anatomy||101(g) OF=02||101(g) FA=02|
NEW SEATS ADDED
|Sr. No||Department||Code No.||No. of Seats*||Qualification required||Project title|
|1||Cardiac Biochemistry||130(a)||01 (FA)||M.Sc./M.Tech.in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Genetics/ Immunology/ Allied Sciences||Project Code:|
Deciphering the mechanism of alarmin induced necroptosis and its roel in immune homestasis and infoammation in atheroscherosis atheroselerousis
Period: 3 Years (2018-2021) Funds Available: Total funds 50 lakhs including one Jr. Research Fellow
|2.||Medical Oncology||108(g)||01 (FA)||M.Sc./M.Tech.in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science||Project Code: D551|
Title: Role of HOTAIRM1 long non- coding RNA in chemo resistance of acute myeloid leukemia
Period: June 2019-June 2022
Funds available: 49.48 lakhs
1. (i) OF: Candidate has “Own Fellowship” as mentioned in the Prospectus. Only those candidates with their own fellowship can apply
(ii) FA: “Fellowship is Available” in the Project. Applicants, both with or without own Fellowship can apply.
2. Fresh Applicants as well as those Applicants who have applied earlier for any of the Departments/Subjects can apply for Revised Seats (B) and Newly Added Seats (C) as per their eligibility
3. In case any applicant who had applied earlier wishes to apply to a Revised (B) / Newly Added Seat (C), they would be required to apply afresh and complete all steps including payment of fees and uploading of images (photo & Signature). The earlier application will be cancelled / withdrawn and the fees paid earlier will be credited to their account subsequently. Such applicants must be certain that the fulfil the necessary eligibility requirements, since once changed, no further alterations will be permitted.
4. The application of all applicants who had applied for any of the seats that stand Withdrawn, (A) stand cancelled/withdrawn irrespective of whether they apply or do not apply afresh for any of the Revised (B) / Newly Added (C) seats, and the fees paid earlier shall be credited to their account subsequently.
5. The revised dates for online Application and other Important Dates is available in the Important Notice No.51/2019 dated 16/12/2019 uploaded in the website www.aiimsexams.org. These dates may be noted and adhered to strictly.
6. The date of PhD Entrance Examination remains unchanged and will be held on Sunday, 04 January 2020 as scheduled.
7. For all further updates,/corrigendum/ addendum etc please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly.