New Delhi: Through a recent notification, three of the branches of premier All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has informed about the Spot Counselling For PG medical seats at their institutes.
The counselling is going to be held in AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Jodhpur and AIIMS Bhubaneswar. AIIMS Raipur has 16 vacant PG medical seats, some are vacant at AIIMS Bhubaneswar and at AIIMS Jodhpur.
Below are counselling details as per the notices uploaded on the official website of these AIIMS branches.
Spot Counseling for 16 vacant Postgraduate (MD/MS) seats of AIIMS Raipur for January 2019 session (after Open Counseling) is to be held on 27.02.2019 at 1.00 PM at AIIMS Raipur.
|S. No.||Department||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total vacant
|3||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||0||1||0||2|
The following shall be the terms and conditions for the proposed spot counselling:
- All those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination i.e. have secured not less than the 50th percentile of marks in the PG entrance examination of the Institute held on 18th November 2018 will be eligible to participate in this session irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination.
- The candidates who are interested in attending Spot counselling on the scheduled date are required to register themselves by clicking on the link https://goo.gl/forms/g2BxoxoGz2aV0Hd13 latest till 4 PM on 26.02.2019.
- Such candidates who have registered for Spot counselling are required to remain physically present at AIIMS Raipur along with all original certificates of qualification on the scheduled date. Candidates without original certificates will not be allowed to attend the Spot counselling.
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the Spot Counselling.
- The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The candidates who have joined P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their resignation/seat surrender in original in the Spot Counselling otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the Spot Counselling.
- In case during the Spot Counselling if any ST seats remain vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of ST category) then the seat will be transferred to SC category and vice-versa. However, even after interchanging the SC/ST seats, the seats reserved for SC/ST candidates remain vacant, then these seats shall be made available to the candidates of General Category. Similarly, in case the OBC seats remain vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then these seats shall be made available to the candidates who belong to General Category.
- The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
for more details about PG Counselling click on the official website of AIIMS Raipur is given below:
Some Postgraduate (MD/MS) seats are vacant at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for academic session commencing from January 2019:-
Interested candidates having valid AIIMS, New Delhi Rank card who wish to participate in spot counselling to be held on 28″ February 2019 are to report at 11: 00 A.M. at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar and must bring the following documents in original:
- Rank Card issued by AIIMS, New Delhi (Download from AIIMS/PG/MDMS/Rank Card January 2019)
- Date of Birth Proof (10th Certificate)
- 12th Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet d‹ Certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Coste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST) issued by the Central Government Authority.
Eligibility to attend counselling:
- As per the prospectus issued for admission to Post-Graduate (MD/MS) for January 2019, Session by AIIMS, New Delhi and are in possession of Rank Card issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
Venue & Time:
- Administrative Building, 1“ Floor, Academic Room (Dean‘s Office), AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- Time: Candidate must report at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar on or before 04:00 p.m. No candidates will be allowed after 04.00 PM.
For more details about AIIMS PG Counselling click on the official website of AIIMS Bhubhaneshwar is mention below:
Institutional spot counselling for the vacant Post Graduate seats at AIIMS Jodhpur for the candidates qualified through the entrance examination conducted by AIIMS Delhi on 18 November 2018 will be held on 28th February 2019 from 04:00 PM onwards at Medical College, AIIMS Jodhpur.
Eligible Candidates interested in participating in spot counselling have to register online for the same, by 5:00 pm on 27th February 2019. Vacant Seat Position* and registration link are available at http://www.aiimsjodhpur. edii.in
The candidates should report with their original documents for mandatory verification on 28th February 2019 between 02:00 PM – 4:00 PM at AIIMS Jodhpur. No candidate reporting after 4:00 PM will be considered for the counselling.
For registration click on the link given below.
Candidates are also requested to click on the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur for more details about PG Counselling: