AIIMS PG July 2019: Stage II Online CBT Entrance Exam Final Results Announced for DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi, has announced the result for the Stage II Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for DM/MCh/MD Hospital Administration Courses July 2019 Session.
Students can view the Result of Stage-II (Online/ CBT) Entrance Examination for DM / MCh and MD Hospital Administration Courses (July 2019 Session) merit wise along with the important instructions on the link given below:
The notification with the results uploaded on the official website of AIIMS clearly states:
On the basis of CBT - Online (Stage-I) Entrance Examination held on Sunday, the 6th and 13th April, 2019 and Departmental Clinical/Practical/Lab based Assessment (Stage-II) held on 24-04-2019 to 26-04-2019, the following candidates have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS New Delhi and five other AIIMS 1) Rishikesh, 2) Jodhpur, 3) Bhubaneswar, 4) Bhopal and 5) Patna for admission to DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses for July 2019 session.
The result has prepared as per the decision of the meeting of the 116th Academic Committee (item No.AC/116/10 dated 06.03.2018) as well as the method of selection mentioned in the prospectus.
- Admission of selected candidates is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria including 3 years requisite tenure and qualifying degree by 31st July, 2019; verification of original certificates / degrees and satisfying all conditions as laid down in the Prospectus.
- Candidates not completing the requisite tenure within the last date i.e. 31st July, 2019 will not be treated eligible for admission, under any circumstance, whatsoever.
- Waiting List in each superspeciality has been prepared according to the merit of all candidates who have qualified Stage-I and appeared for the Departmental Assessment (Stage-II). The candidates who were called for the Departmental Assessment but were absent are therefore not included in this list.
- In some specialties there are no waiting list due to non-availability of the candidates.
- The AIIMS Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal and Patna will utilize the waiting list against vacant/unfilled seat in various DM and M.Ch. courses available in the respective AIIMS in consultation with AIIMS, New Delhi subject to candidate having filled the option for the respective AIIMS according to merit.
- Tie cases, if any, have resolved as mentioned in the Prospectus according to age (Date of Birth) with the older candidate placed above the younger one in merit.
NB: THE RESULT IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO SUBMISSION OF CONSENT FORM ATTACHED BELOW ALONG WITH VERIFICATION OF DATA, RECORDS AND CERTIFICATES.
for more details click on the link given below.