AIIMS PG 2020: Result Mock Round of Online counselling released
The rank wise list of Allocated Seats (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) of the Mock Round is attached below
As per the schedule for Mock Round of Online Seat Allocation/ Counselling for AIIMS PG courses in MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS, January 2020 Session of AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh; the eligible candidates in the list had exercised the choices (AIIMS and subject/specialty) from 11:00 am 02.12.2019 to 5:00 pm 03.12.2019.
Accordingly, the allocation of Seats (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) for the Mock Round has been done following the General Rules for Online Seat Allocation/Counselling provided below
Seat Allocation Completed: The seat allocation completed based on all available seats and choices exercised for that category at a rank higher than of the candidate as given below.
|MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)||1842||6750||3655||11204||17107||19954|
1. This list includes all candidates who were eligible for the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/PG Counselling (Those who have either registered or not registered for the Online Seat Allocation/ Counselling process through the online portal).
2. This list does not include Foreign Nationals/Sponsored Candidates.
3. All eligible candidates (Result Notification No. 187/2019 dated 22nd November 2019) will be able to edit (reorder/add/ delete) their choice if they wish for the 1st Round of Online Seat
Allocation/Counselling. Otherwise, the choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) made by them in the Mock Round, will be considered for the Seat Allocation in the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling from 11:00 am 07.12.2019 to 5:00 pm 09.12.2019.
4. All candidates who are eligible (Result Notification No. 187/2019 dated 22nd November, 2019) but could not register themselves in Mock Round can also register for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling from 11:00 am 07.12.2019 to 5:00 pm 09.12.2019.
5. All candidates who are eligible (Result Notification No. 187/2019 dated 22nd November, 2019) but do not participate in Mock Round/1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling will not be eligible for further rounds of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling except Open Round of Counselling.
Schedule for AIIMS PG 2020
SCHEDULE FOR 1ST ROUND OF ONLINE COUNSELLING (INCLUDING MOCK ROUND)
|1||Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) Mock Round||From 02.12.2019, 11.00 am (Monday) to 03.12.2019 up to 05.00 pm (Tuesday)|
|2||Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||06.12.2019 (Friday)|
|3||Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 1st Round||From 07.12.2019, 11.00 am (Saturday) to 09.12.2019 up to 05.00 pm (Monday)|
|4||Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||13.12.2019 (Friday)|
|5||Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||14.12.2019 (Saturday)|
|6||Last Date of Active Refusal/Acceptance of allocated seat in 1st Round||18.12.2019 up to 05.00 pm (Wednesday)|
|7||Last Date of Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||18.12.2019 up to 05.00 pm (Wednesday)|
For more details visit the original website of AIIMS:-
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here