Through a recent notice AIIMS has informed about the SPOT Round of Seat Allocation/ Counseling at AIIMS Patna. As per the notice
SPOT ROUND OF SEAT ALLOCATION/COUNSELING OF AIIMS MBBS-2018 COURSE FOR AIIMS PATNA TO BE HELD ON 30th AUGUST, 2018 AT 9.00 A.M. AT NURSING SEMINAR HALL NEAR LT -1, COLLEGE BUILDING, AIIMS PATNA.
TOTAL VACANT SEATS AS GIVEN BELOW:-
ELIGIBILITY FOR COUNSELLING:
- UR & SC candidates who scored minimum cut-off percentage i.e. 50% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category and PWBD — cut-offs of the respective category in the entrance examination will be eligible to participate in the Spot counselling subject to submission of documentary evidence of percentile scorecard which was uploaded by the Examination Section on website aiimsexams.orq.
- All candidates will be required to report at 9.00 A.M. “in person” at Nursing Seminar Hall Near LT -1, College Building, AIIMS Patna on the above-mentioned date and time.
- The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Candidates must bring original documents to be eligible for allotment of seat in Spot Counselling.
List of Vacant seat IF ANY for Spot counselling of MBBS Students Batch 2018 will be displayed on website www.aiimspatna.org.
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Registration
12:00 a.m. Onwards counselling & seat allotment Note:-
- Spot Counselling for vacant seats IF ANY will be held at Nursing Seminar Hall near LT – 1, College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents as per guideline of CET held by AIIMS Delhi for MBBS 2018.