New Delhi: Through a recent notice All India Institute Of Medical Sciences informed about the Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling for M.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing Courses-2018. The notice along with the full details of the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is given.
The Open Round of Counselling for MSc/MSc Nursing Course to be held On 20.09.2018 (Thursday) at LT-1, Teaching Block, AIIMS, New Delhi, the reporting date and time for Eligible candidates of UR/OBC/SC/ ST: 20.09.2018 (Thursday) at 09.00 AM.
Category for Counselling
The details of vacant seats position available at AIIMS, New Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh/AIIMS Jodhpur/ AIIMS Bhubaneswar as on 12.09.2018 is as under:
AIIMS, NEW DELHI
|Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies||0||0||1||0||1|
|Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology||0||0||1||0||1|
|Nuclear Medicine Technology||0||1||0||0||1|
|Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing||1||0||0||0||1|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing (Neurosciences)||2||0||0||0||2|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing ( Critical Care )||1||0||0||0||1|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing ( Critical Care )||1||0||0||0||1|
|Community Health Nursing||0||1||0||0||1|
|Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing||1||0||0||0||1|
|Obstetric Gynaecological Nursing||1||0||0||0||1|
Process of Counseling :
On 20th September 2018 during an open round of counselling for MSc/MSc Nursing courses, first UR counselling will be done and after UR counselling is over, OBC counselling will be done followed by SC/ST counselling.
If any OBC seat remains vacant after counselling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
In case of SC/ST counselling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa.
All SC/ST seats which vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counselling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore, stay, back till it is announced that counselling is finally over.
1. All candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination and are eligible/qualified for counselling must attend the counselling in person.
2. All candidates will be required to report at 9.00 A.M. “in person” in LT-I, Teaching Block, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
3. The list of candidates who have qualified i.e. have secured minimum cut-off percentage or above is available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org.
4. The candidate has to produce all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth(10th Std.), Degree/Registration/Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, along with migration certificate along with a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on this day.
5. However, those candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats in any AIIMS/Elsewhere are required to bring a bonafide certificate from respective AIIMS/Institute mentioning that original documents are deposited with the respective institute. These candidates must bring a Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counselling.
6. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling.
7. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
8. In addition, any seat/s falling vacant by way of seat surrender/resignation till 1.00 P.M. on 19/9/2018 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling. (any resignation request received along with the penalty amount by way of demand draft will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included in Open counselling). Hence, number of seats may change on the day of counselling.
9. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and wish to appear for this Open round of Seat Allocation/ counselling but do not surrender/resign by 19/09/2018 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, subject to submission of a Bonafide Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective AIIMS and his/her originals are deposited with respective AIIMS. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat allocation/Counselling with DD amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open round of seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD amount will be forfeited). This will be treated as his/her resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
10. Similarly those candidates who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have been appearing for Open round Seat Allocation/ counselling but do not surrender/resign by 19/09/2018 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafide Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them. They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit DD of Rs.1 Lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot counseling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
NO TRANSFER OF INSTITUTION IS ALLOWED IN OPEN COUNSELING:
Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made.
for more details click on the given link: