AIIMS Notice for facilities for PWBD Candidates for AIIMS PG JAN 2019 entrance exam
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences informed about the facilities for PWBD Candidates who are going to appear for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam For January 2019 Session. The notice along with full details of the original website of AIIMS New Delhi given below:
With reference to the letter No.V-16020/144/2016-INI-I dated 26th September 2018 of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, the following guidelines are being circulated for the benefit of persons with benchmark disability:
1. In the case of persons with benchmark disabilities in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected-BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe shall be allowed, if so desired by the candidates.
2. In case of other categories of persons with benchmark disability provision of scribe may be allowed to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to click/operate the mouse for computer-based test (CBT) entrance examination.
3. All eligible PWBD category candidates (AIIMS-PG January 2019 session) desirous to avail the above-mentioned facility are hereby advised to send their request by email to email@example.com between 13.11.2018 to 15.11.2018 (up to 5.00 p.m.) through their registered Email ID. The email should be sent by registered email with a scanned copy of Admit Card, Certificate of Disability and Letter of Undertaking for using own scribe (Annexure 1). The facility for availing scribe shall be subject to the scrutiny of the disability certificate by the competent authority of AIIMS, New Delhi.
4. The Original Annexure should be produced at the time of Examination.
5. In case there is no response within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that the candidate is not desirous of availing the services of the scribe.
For more details click on the given link: