New Delhi: Through a recent notice All India Institute Of Medical Sciences New Delhi informed about the Open Selection for B.Sc. (H) Courses Paramedical to be held on 18/09/2018. The notice along with the full details of the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is given:
The Open round of counselling for filling up the following B.Sc. (Hons.)Paramedical course seats for August 2018 session which remained vacant after 2nd round of Counseling.
I. For AIIMS New Delhi: Counseling is to be held on 18.09.2018 at AIIMS, Delhi, ACADEMIC SECTION, ( LT- I ) AIIMS, NEW DELHI.
|S.NO.||Name of the Course||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total No. of
II. For AIIMS Bhubaneswar: Counseling is to be held on 18.09.2018 at AIIMS, (LT-I ) ACADEMIC SECTION, NEW DELHI.
|S.NO.||Name of the Course||UR||SC||OBC||Total No. of
|1||OTAT ( Operation Theatre &
|2||MLT (Medical Laboratory
|3||MTIT ( Medical Technology in
Imaging & Therapy )
1. All those candidates who had qualified the B. Sc (Hons.) MTR/ Optometry/OTT /Dental Hygiene / Dental Operating Room Assistant course examination of the Institute held on 09 June 2018 irrespective of their rank in the entrance exam and are interested in participating in open selection by being physically present will be eligible.
2. The list of eligible is available on AIIMS website i.e. on www.aiimsexams.org and will be displayed on Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS.
3. Interested candidates will have to report to Academic Section( LT-I) on 18.09.2018 from 9:30 AM along with their all original certificates viz Date of Birth, Proof of belonging to ST/SC/OBC, 10+2 Marksheets and Migration Certificates (along with a set of self-attested copies of all certificates) Please note that the candidates without the original certificates will not be allowed to attend the open selection. AND OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institution) Validity should be 01 years from the date of issue.
4. No candidate will be allowed to report after 10:00 AM on 18.09.2018. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of the candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus. The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extensions under any circumstances will be granted.
5. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling.
6. The candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their resignation letter/seat surrender letter in original in the open counselling otherwise they
will not be allowed to attend the open counselling.
7. The number of seats indicated against each course is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
8. Other terms & conditions of counselling shall remain same as indicated in the Prospectus published for August 2018 session.
In case during the open selection, any reserve seat (OBC, SC/ST) remains vacant (after calling an eligible candidates of these categories) then these seats will be offered to UR category as per merit mentioned in the prospectus ‘If requisite number of suitable candidates are is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe and Vice-Versa. In
case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled by the candidates from General Category. In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the General Category’.
for more details click on the given link: