The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited the applications for the MD MS courses January 2018 session. The entrance examination will be held on November 11, 2017.
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2018 [As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, dated 13.12.2011, candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation-2011 published in Gazettee notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011]. Candidates who complete their internship after30th January, 2018 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.
- In case it is found that a candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility qualification / criteria (such as Internship Completion dates) has provided false information solely for appearing in the examination for practice purpose, the candidate shall be debarred from appearing in AIIMS Entrance Examination in future. The selected candidate will be verified against previously available data for further action as above.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.
|Beginning of Online registration & availability of prospectus||September 12, 2017|
|Closing of Online Registration||October 3, 2017|
|Checking the status for accepted & rejected applications||October 12, 2017|
|Submission of documents for regularization of rejected applications||October 16, 2017|
|Submitting the application form recommended & forwarded with ‘No Objection’ from MoHFW for foreign nationals to apply & appear in AIIMS PG entrance exam||October 16, 2017|
|Allotment of Centre, roll numbers and availability of admit cards||October 27, 2017|
|Date of Examination through online mode (CBT)||November 12, 2017|
|Tentative date for result declaration (will be available on official website)||November 18, 2017|
|1st Counseling tentative date||December 7, 2017|
|2nd Counseling tentative date||December 18, 2017|
|Open Counseling tentative date||February 23, 2018|
|Tentative date for Spot counseling by respective AIIMS, if there are vacant seats||Will be declared later on by respective AIIMS|
- General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs.800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates are not required to pay any Fee
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking
Note: All applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting online registration.