New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has opened the online registration for the Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course at AIIMS, New Delhi and Eight other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) & Nagpur (Maharashtra) from today.
Before starting the Registration Form aspirants are advised to get acquainted with the major activities so that while filling the online Registration Form they may be well versed in the processes.
Choice of Examination Centres
1. The city for examination will be chosen by applicants after submission of examination fees on the first come- first serve basis. However, before submitting the fee candidate can check the availability of the seat. It may be noted that if the last few seats are available in a city, these may get filled by the time of the payment formalities are completed.
2. The applicants can choose any available city and it will be immediately allotted to the applicant. (This option will be active only after payment of fees)
3. There will be a drop-down list of States then choose cities where the examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
4. On choosing a state, a drop-down list of Cities in that state where the examination is to be conducted can be chosen.
5. The city of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. (Select the choice of city with utmost care).
6. As the seats in respective cities are limited, Applicants are advised to register themselves, make payment, Choose the city and submit their application format at the earliest without waiting of the last date, to avoid not getting the choice of city.
7. AIIMS shall allocate the Examination Centre within a city that will be displayed in the Admit Card.
8. AIIMS may change the chosen city and /or the allocated centre for logistic & administration reasons.
Read the detailed registration instructions in the attached PDF copy issued by the official website of AIIMS below:
AIIMS 2018 application form filling procedure, here are some steps:
Step 1: Register with your email ID
Step 2: Read instructions and fill the form
Step 3: Make payment
Step 4: Click on your city choice
Step 5: Fill your qualification and address details
Step 6: Upload your photo
Step 7: Take a print of confirmation page