AIIMS MBBS Open Round Of Seat Allocation and Counselling, Details
Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences published the details regarding AIIMS MBBS Open Round Of Seat Allocation and Counselling.
The notice regarding this and the details of the original websites of AIIMS is given.
The Open Counseling for filling up the AIMS MBBS-2018 course seats which remained vacant after 3rd round of counseling and other seats which fell vacant by way of surrender/resignation etc. (after confirmation in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counseling) will be held on 21-08-2018 at 9.00 A.M. at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
An Updated list of vacant seats will be displayed on Website by 20th August, 2018. Any resignation request received along-with the penalty amount by way of demand draft as applicable will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included at the time of Open counseling. Hence number of seats may change on day of counseling.
The process of Counseling:
- On 21st August 2018 during open round of counselling for MBBS for 9 AIIMS, first UR counselling will be done and after UR counselling is over, OBC counselling will be done followed by SC/ST counselling.
- If any OBC seat remains vacant after counselling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
- In case of SC/ST counselling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa. All SC/ST seats which vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
- Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counselling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore, stay, back till it is announced that counselling is finally over.
1. All candidates who scored minimum cut-off percentage i.e. 50% for General Category, 45% for OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category and PWBD – cut-offs of the respective category in the entrance examination will be eligible to participate in the Open counseling subject to submission of documentary evidence of percentile scorecard which was uploaded by the Examination Section on website www.aiimsexams.org.
2. All candidates will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
3. The candidates should have register themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. as per advt. for online registration from 10/8/2018 to 16/08/2018 up to 5.00 P.M. for open counselling.
4. They will have be to produce a printout of the slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counselling along with all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth(10th Std.), Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, 12th passing Mark sheet along with passing certificate and a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on this day.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without the production of print out of registration generated at the time of online registration for Open counselling.
6. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Prospectus.
7. Candidates must bring original documents to be eligible for allotment of seat in open round. However, those candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats in any AIIMS/elsewhere are required to bring proof of their resignation letter / seat surrender letter in original in the Open Selection OR A Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi with a bonafide certificate that their originals have been deposited with respective Institute/College otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counseling. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling.
8. In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 1.00 P.M. on 20/8/2018 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling.
9. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat allocation/Counselling and have registered themselves for this Open round of Seat allocation/counseling from 10/8/2018 at 5.00 PM to 16/8/2018 at 5.00 PM but do not surrender/resign by 20/08/2018 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she hold the seat in the respective AIIMS and his/her originals are deposited with respective AIIMS. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat allocation/Counselling with DD amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open round of seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD amount will be forfeited). This will be treated as his/her resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
10. Similarly those candidates who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have registered themselves for Open round Seat Allocation/counseling but do not surrender/resign by 20/08/2018 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she hold the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them. They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit DD of Rs.1 Lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot counseling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
- No Transfer Of Institution Is Allowed In Open Counselling
The OBC candidates who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first three rounds of counselling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the counselling subject to production only of valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job only. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made.
Also look at the attached notice of details regarding Important dates of 2nd 3rd and an open round of counselling/seat allocation.
for more details click on the given link.