Online applications are invited for MBBS admission to 7 All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodpur, Bhuvaneswar, Rishikesh, Raipur for the new academic year.
The Online Registration Form for AIIMS, MBBS Entrance Examination-2017 is tentatively going to live in the second half of January, 2017.
Before starting the Registration Form aspirants are advised to get acquainted with the major activities so that while filling the online Registration Form they may be well versed with the processes.
|S. No||Detail||NEW PROCESS|
|1||MODE OF PAYMENT||Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
|2||CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE||1. The city for examination will be chosen by applicants after submission of examination fees on first come- first-serve basis. However, before submitting the fee candidate can check the availability of the seat.
2. The applicants can choose any available city and it will be immediately allotted to the applicant. (This option will be active only after payment of fees)
3. There will be a drop down list of States then choose cities where examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
4. The centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. (Select the choice of city with utmost care).
5. As the seats in respective cities are limited, Applicants are advised to register themselves, make payment, Choose city and submit their application format at the earliest without waiting of the last date, to avoid not getting the choice of city.
|3.||UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE/ THUMB IMPRESSION||Instructions for photo upload:
1. Draw a box of 3.5 cm horizontal and 4.5 cm vertical size. (3.5cmX 4.5cm)
2. Paste the photo in the box drawn. The photo should have white background and should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it. Photograph must be clicked within six months from online Registration opening date. The Photograph should fill the entire box.
3. Scan the box only containing the photo pasted not the whole sheet at 200 dpi. During scanning most software allows selection of the desired area for final scanning after initial preview & scan.
4. Save the scanned images as jpg/jpeg/gif/png as “Photograph.jpg” or “Photograph.jpeg” or “Photograph.gif” or “Photograph.png”
5. Size of the scanned image should be between a minimum of 50 KB and maximum of 100 KB)
Instructions for signature upload:
1. Draw a box of size 6 cm horizontal and 3 cm vertical (6cmX 3cm)
2. Use a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen)
3. Sign inside the box drawn only. Signature should be clear without overwriting
4. Scan the box containing the signature only, not the whole sheet at 200 dpi. During scanning most software allows selection of the desired area for final scanning after initial preview & scan.
5. Save the scanned images as jpg/jpeg/gif/png as “Signature.jpg” or “Signature.jpeg” or “Signature.gif” or “Signature.png”
6. Size of the scanned image should be between a minimum of 10 KB and maximum of 50 KB)
Instructions for Thumb Print upload:
1. Draw a box of 4 cm horizontal and 3 cm vertical (4cmX 3cm)
2. Left thumb impression is required. Use a blue/black ink pad for the thumb impression.
3. Put your thumb print in the box drawn on paper sheet. Do not press thumb too hard or too light. Practice on a sheet of paper before hand so that the right amount of pressure is applied to obtain a clear impression of the lines/curves of thumb impression. Please ensure that the ink is on the entire area of the thumb required for the impression.
4. Scan the box containing the Thumb print only, not the whole sheet at 200 dpi. During scanning most software allows selection of the desired area for final scanning after initial preview & scan.
5. Save the scanned images as jpg/jpeg/gif/png as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg” or “Left Thumb Impression.jpeg”or“Left Thumb Impression.gif” or “Left Thumb Impression.png”
6.Size of the scanned image should be between a minimum of 10 KB and maximum of 50 KB)
For more details visit the official website of AIIMS