As you prepare to appear for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Examination this weekend on 25 May 2019 or 26 May 2019, we wish you the very best!
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) has published an important Advisory for candidates who are appearing for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2019 from tomorrow, i.e. May 25, 2019, or May 26, 2019.
AIIMS entrance examination for MBBS is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be conducted on 25th and 26th May 2019. The results for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be announced in the month of June 2019. It will be conducted via Online Mode.
|Date of Examination||25th May 2019 (Saturday) & 26th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Examination Timings||1st Shift (Each Day)||09:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|2nd Shift (Each Day)||03:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Examination Centers||Different Cities all over India|
|IMPORTANT: Applicants should note that those who do not complete basic registration that is accepted in all respects will not be eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance examinations. The date for basic registration shall not be extended/revised further. Hence use this opportunity for basic registration, if not done earlier.|
- The Entrance Examination for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and fourteen other AIIMS for the session 2019 will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination ONLY.
- The Examination is proposed to be conducted in two shift per day in different cities all over India on Saturday, 25th May & Sunday, 26th May, 2019.
- Applicants may familiarize themselves with the method of Examination by taking the Mock Test available in the web site: www.aiimsexams.org after upload of Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to be prepared to appear in the Examination in either day and any shift as allotted.
Noticing the hard work put in by each of the AIIMS MBBS candidates, the institute authorities seeking assistance towards smooth-conduct of the examination, have advised the examinees to relax and give the best on the exam day. With the level of competition in this examination, where even small differences in marks may matter, it does not necessarily mean that those who unfortunately are not selected are incapable of pursuing a career in medicine.
AIIMS has informed the candidates, that to ensure strict confidentiality, integrity and fairness in the examination, the stipulated steps are required to be taken.
- Many of these are in place to prevent unfair practices such as impersonation, use of transmitting devices, sneaking in the material into the examination hall for copying etc. Only the most deserving should be selected. Obviously, for every candidate who is unfairly selected, another will be unfairly pushed out of the competition.
- Please comply with certain requirements and co-operate during frisking. Those who do not allow to be frisked shall not be permitted into the examination centre. The candidates, parents, guardians and well-wishers are requested to adhere to the following instructions as well as those in the Admit card and Prospectus. Remember that these are uniformly applicable in all centres throughout the length and breadth of this country.
- Therefore, please do not argue or plead with the officials on duty since any exception made in one instance, however reasonable it may seem personally, may not be fair and just to other candidates in the same or in other centres. Also, every examination has its own unique procedures and hence, please do not make comparisons to justify your views.
1. Please download your Admit Card from the website www.aiimsexams.org. Check all details including allotted centre, shift and timings. Only an original print (NOT PHOTOCOPIES) of downloaded Admit Card with IP addresses, date etc is valid. Read and comply with the accompanying instructions. Keep a copy of the Admit Card for future use during Seat Allocation/ joining etc.
2. You or your parents or guardians who may accompany you should visit the examination centre beforehand and familiarize with the location and means of reaching there on time. Make travel arrangements to reach at the Reporting Time.
3. The Reporting Time is mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Reporting Time it means you are late. No Candidate shall be permitted to enter after the Entry Closing Time as mentioned in the Admit Card. There are several formalities that will be completed before the examination commences and it is in your best interest that you should enter the venue well in time. Do not wait outside till the last minute.
Instructions have been issued for strict adherence to timings.
4. You should carry with you only three items: (i) Admit Card (ii) any valid ORIGINAL Photo ID Proof [as opted during Registration and indicated in the Admit Card: Passport, Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Card ORIGINAL Print out, PAN Card, Voters ID, Driving License, Recognized Central or State Board Examination (12 CLASS ONLY of 10+2 scheme) Admit Card bearing photograph. Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Coaching Centres, Aadhar Enrollment Receipt and PHOTOCOPIES, SCANNED IDs, IDs STORED IN MOBILE PHONES, etc are NOT
ACCEPTED] and (iii) TWO recent Passport Sized photographs with white background, one of which should be pasted in the Admit Card as indicated. Remember: NO ADMIT CARD or NO VALID PHOTO ID=NO ENTRY.
5. While AIIMS does not specify any particular dress, it is expected that you would dress appropriately for the local weather. Please note that hats, caps, scarfs, and similar headgear, as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large metallic buttons, are prohibited. However, if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear, please visit the centre early to allow adequate time for frisking.
6. Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches and any electronic device including those capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, pen, pencil, papers, books, bottles etc are forbidden. There may not be any provision for safekeeping of valuables in every centre. Therefore, please come prepared accordingly.
7. Candidates who are differently abled are requested to look out for signages and proceed directly for priority entry and completion of formalities. Staff wearing easily identifiable green/coloured jackets will facilitate and assist all such candidates.
8. Please note that the examination will be computer-based and therefore familiarize with the examination through the Mock Test available at www.aiimsexams.org. Do not use the keyboard during the examination. Please remember that the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates. The sequence of subjects for each candidate shall be displayed in the candidate console before the examination.
The facility of a simple calculator that will pop-up on the screen is available. While you may mark answers for Review and visit later please note at the end of the examination, answers marked for Review shall not be saved automatically and therefore not evaluated. These need to be submitted by clicking the Submit / Save button. No one is permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
9. Please use the back of your Admit Card for Rough work. All Admit Cards and Rough Sheets must be returned, and the form signed. Those who do not do so may not be evaluated.
10. Please go through all instructions in the Admit Card and Prospectus.
for more details click on the link given below: