New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has extended the last date of Online Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling.
The notification informing about this effect was recently uploaded on the official website of AIIMS which clealry stated that the authority has decided to extend the last date of Online Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019 from 13th August 2019 (Tuesday), 05:00 P.M. to 16th August 2019 (Friday) 12:00 Noon.
It may also be noted that the cutoff percentile of the qualified candidates according to the procedure mentioned in AIIMS-MBBS-2019 Prospectus; eligibility for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling will be as follows:
Accordingly, candidates having the Percentile score as per below in the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination-2019 will be eligible to participate in the Open Round of Seat Allocation/ Counselling irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination.
................................ Advertisement ................................
|Percentage (%)||Percentile score
corresponding to Cut -Off
|UR PWBD||45% UR PWBD||95.2939507|
|OBC (NCL)||45% OBC (NCL)||95.2939507|
|SC/ST PWBD||35% SC/ST PWBD||82.2825521|
The Open Round of Seat Allocation/ Counselling will be held on 20th August, 2019, at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS New Delhi. The eligible candidates are required to register themselves online (procedure described as per previous notification dated 6th August, 2019) and report along with registration slip at 8.30 a.m. at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on 20th August, 2019 and will continue on 21st August, 2019, if required.
The other contents mentioned in the notice dated 6th August, 2019 with regard to Open Round of Seat Allocation/ Counselling will remain unchanged.
Process of Counselling:
• On 20th August 2019 during open round of counselling for MBBS for Fifteen (15) AIIMS, first UR counseling will be done and after UR counseling is over, OBC counseling will be done followed by SC/ST counseling.
• If any OBC seat remains vacant after counseling for the OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
• In case of SC/ST counseling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa. All SC/ST seats which remain vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
• Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counseling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore, stay back till it is announced that counseling is finally over.
1. All candidates who scored minimum cut-off percentage i.e. 50% for General Category, 45% for OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category and PwBD – cut-offs of the respective category in the entrance examination will be eligible to participate in the Open counseling subject to submission of documentary evidence of percentile scorecard which was uploaded by the examination section on website www.aiimsexams.org.
2. All candidates will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
3. The list of candidates who have qualified i.e. has secured minimum cut-off percentage or above is available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org on 16/8/2019 (Friday) by 5.00 P.M. and has also been displayed on Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS on 16/8/2019.
4. The candidates should have to register themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. as per notification for online registration start on 09/08/2019 (Friday) to 13/08/2019 (Tuesday) up to 5.00 P.M.) for open counseling.
5. They will have been to produce printout of the registration slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counseling along with all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth (10th Std.), Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, 12th passing Mark sheet along with passing certificate and a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on the day of Open counseling.
6. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without the production of print out of registration generated at the time of online registration for Open Counseling
7. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per the rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
8. Candidates must bring original documents to be eligible for allotment of seats in the open round. However, those candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats in any AIIMS / Elsewhere are required to bring proof of their resignation letter / Seat surrender letter in original in the Open Selection OR A Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi with a bonafied certificate that their originals have been deposited with respective Institute / College otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counseling. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counseling.
9. In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 1.00 P.M. on 19/8/2019 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling. (Any resignation request received along with the penalty amount by way of demand draft will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included in Open counseling). Hence, the number of seats may change on the day of counseling.
10. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and have registered themselves for this Open round of Seat Allocation/counseling from 09/08/2019 to 13/08/2019 up to 5.00 P.M. but do not surrender/resign by 19/08/2019 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective AIIMS and his/her originals are deposited with respective AIIMS. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat allocation/Counselling with Demand Draft amounting to Rs.One Lakh only in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open round of seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD amount will be forfeited). This will be treated as his/her resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
11. Similarly those candidates who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have registered themselves for Open round Seat Allocation/counseling but do not surrender/resign by 19/08/2019 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafide Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them. They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit DD of Rs.1 Lakh in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot counseling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
The OBC candidates who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first three rounds of counselling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the counseling subject to the production of only valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job as on 26/06/2019 & within 1-year prior to this date only. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made. For any queries please send an email on email@example.com or contact Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi Tel: (011) 26594365 and 26594383 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on Monday to Friday and up to 12.00 Noon on Saturday.
NOTE: Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling is mandatory. Desirous candidates are required to Register on time and not wait till the last moment.
for more details keep visiting the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................