AIIMS MBBS 2019: Admit card RELEASED; Download NOW
New Delhi: Candidates, who have applied for AIIMS MBBS 2019, can now download the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 session from the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
AIIMS entrance examination for MBBS is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be conducted on 25th and 26th May 2019. The results for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be announced in the month of June 2019. It will be conducted via Online Mode.
In order to download the admit card, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website, aiimsexams.org
- Go to academic courses tab
- On the new page, enter your registration number
- The admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the admit card
AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be conducted in these AIIMS branches; New Delhi, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana.
|Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website||15th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th May 2019 (Saturday) & 26th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Examination Timings||1st Shift (Each Day)||09:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|2nd Shift (Each Day)||03:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Examination Centers||Different Cities all over India|
|IMPORTANT: Applicants should note that those who do not complete basic registration that is accepted in all respects will not be eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance examinations. The date for basic registration shall not be extended/revised further. Hence use this opportunity for basic registration, if not done earlier.|
- A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www.aiimsexams.org tentatively on 15th May, 2019. All the candidates must take a printout of the same. The admit card will not be sent by post.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center unless he/she possess a Admit Card valid for that date and shift. All requirements mentioned in the Admit Card including production of the ORIGINAL PHOTO ID entered in the Online Application must be complied with for entry into the examination center. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College/ Institute.
- Admit Cards cannot be downloaded from the website after the conduction of examination (i.e. from 27th May 2019)
- • The Entrance Examination for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and fourteen other AIIMS for the session 2019 will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination ONLY.
- The Examination is proposed to be conducted in two shift per day in different cities all over India on Saturday, 25th May & Sunday, 26th May, 2019.
- Applicants may familiarize themselves with the method of Examination by taking the Mock Test available in the web site: www.aiimsexams.org after upload of Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to be prepared to appear in the Examination in either day and any shift as allotted.
For more details, keep visiting the official website of AIIMS New Delhi mentioned below:https://www.aiimsexams.org/