New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has issued a notice regarding AIIMS MBBS Open Round of Seat Allocation. The recent notice along with the details of the original websites of AIIMS is given.
1. The number of seats will be displayed on AIIMS website on 20.08.2018.
2. The online registration will open from 10th August 2018 at 5.00 PM and close on 16th August 2018 at 5:00 PM.
3. Minimum cut-off marks:
The category wise minimum cut-off necessary in the Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admission is :
General Category : 50% is equal to Percentile score 98.8334496
OBC( Non Creamy Layer) : 45% is equal to Percentile score 97.0117712
SC/ST : 40% is equal to Percentile score 93.6505421
PWBD : Cut-offs of the respective category
(Candidates having Percentile score 98.8334496 (equal to percentage 50 or above for UR Category), Percentile score 97.0117712 (equal to percentage 45 or above for OBC (NCL) & Percentile score 93.6505421 (equal to percentage 40 or above for SC/ST Category) in the MBBS-2018 Entrance Examination will be eligible to participate in this session irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination and may register for Open Counseling.)
4. To Register Go to www.aiimsexams.org.
5. Select your desired course “MBBS” under “Academic Courses” tab and then click on the “Registration/Login” to proceed further to register.
6. Enter your candidate’s ID Number and Password to login.
7. On “My Page” click on “Register for Open Counseling” link.
8. Opt for choice to register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling.
9. Take printout of Registration Slip.
10. Produce printout of the Registration slip to attend Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling along with all original certificates and one set of Photocopy of certificates.
11. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling without production of registration slip generated at the time of online registration for Open Counseling.
12. Please note that the candidates should come with the original certificate or D.D. amounting to Rs. 1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counseling. No Authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling.
13. In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 1:00 P.M. on 20.08.2018 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling. (Any resignation request received along with the penalty amount by way of demand draft will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included in Open Counseling). Hence number of seats may change on the day of counselling.
14. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and have registered themselves for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/counselling from 10.08.2018 at 5.00 PM to 16.08.2018 at 5.00 PM but do not surrender/resign by 20.08.2018 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling with DD amounting to Rs. 1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD in lieu of Documents). This will be treated as his resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
For more details click on the given link: