All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a notice regarding 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation for AIIMS MBBS 2018. The full information regarding notice is given below along with the original website of the AIIMS.
The following candidates will be eligible to participate in 3 rd Round of online seat allocation /counselling:
1. The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and want to participate in the 3rd round of Seat Allocation) and want to participate in 3 round of seat allocation.
2. All those candidates who have chosen Option-4 (DECLINE/Refuse allotted seat and want to participate in 3rd Round of seat allocation) and have deposited original documents/DD.
3. All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated seat in 2ndround of counselling as per their filled choices.
1. All those candidates who did not participate in 1st and 2nd Round.
2. All those candidates who were allotted seat in the 2ndRound but did not choose any option online to proceed by 21st July 2018, 12.00Noon.
3. All those candidates who were allotted seat in 2ndRound chose Option 1 and completed necessary formalities by 21st July 2018, 12:00 Noon.
4. All those candidates who were allotted seats and chose option 1, 2 or 4 but did not submit the required documents/Demand Draft at AIIMS by21stJuly, 2018, 12.00Noon.
1. The eligible candidates for the 3rdRound will have to log in for MBBS-2018 Online Seat Allocation/Counselling portal. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using
the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to AIIMS MBBS-2018 entrance examination.
2. The MBBS-2018 online seat allocation/counselling portal will show the seat filled by the candidates in the 2nd
round of counselling. The candidates can edit (add, delete, reorder) choices (AIIMS). Even if the candidate does not wish to change the choices or their order, the candidate must log in at least once to record their willingness to participate in 3rdRound by the dates specified in the Important DatesLink.
3. For the candidates who had chosen Option 2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and want to participate in 3rd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in the 2ndRound of Online Seat Allocation/Counseling, the already allotted choice (AIIMS)
cannot be deleted from the choices. They can add, delete, reorder other choices. Any choice lower than the already allotted seat will NOT be considered for 3rdRound of seat Allocation/Counselling.
4. The Portal will be opened for dates specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. The choices made by the candidate will be locked either by the candidate OR automatically on the last Date and Time specified in the
Important Dates link in the Portal.
5. All the candidates who are allocated seats in the 3rdRoundare required to log in to the MBBS-2018 Online Seat Allocation/Counselling portal and actively choose one of the following options within date and time specified in
the Important Dates link:
Option A. ACCEPT allotted seat
Option B. DECLINE/ REFUSE allotted seat
[Those who have been allotted a seat in the 3rd Round of online Seat Allotment/Counselling but DO NOT actively choose either to Accept or Decline/Refuse the offer (Option A or Option B) BY 5.00 PM on 06th August, 2018 ( Monday) and complete the necessary formalities by 5.00 PM on 6th August, 2018 (Monday) shall be deemed to have
declined/refused the offer. The seat shall be declared as vacant].
If candidate has have chosen Option A, then he/she is required to report to allotted AIIMS by 5.00 PM on 6th August, 2018 (Monday) (Failure to do so will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat) Failure to log in and selecting an option within date and time specified in the Important Dates link will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat.
6. Candidates availing constitutional reservation in the 3rdRound must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates/Demand Draft of Rupees 1 Lakh. In case they
do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in 3rd round will be nullified and they will be eligible to appear in the Open Round as UR candidate.
7. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation in the 3rdRound must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates/Demand Draft of Rupees 1 Lakh. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in 3rd Round will be nullified and they will be eligible to appear in the Open Round as UR/OBC/SC/ST candidate in their respective category as applicable without PWBD reservation.The candidature of PWBD candidates is subject to evaluation by the Medical Board of the respective AIIMS.
8. All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by AIIMS and Online Counselling/Seat Allocation will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi.
9. The Revised Schedule of Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling will be uploaded on AIIMS website in/after the Result of 3rdround of seat Allocation/Counselling.
for more details click on the given website: