New Delhi: The exam date for AIIMS MBBS 2017 is out.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)-New Delhi has released an official notification regarding the announcement of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS-2017) examination on the official website, the link for which is https://www.aiimsexams.org/
The examination is conducted for taking admission into the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the academic session 2017.
All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognised state board/university with a minimum of 60 per cent in aggregate.
However, the candidates from a reserved category will get 10 per cent relaxation in marks.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
- It will be a computer based test
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours 30 minutes
- Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get one mark
- There would be negative marking
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply online at www.aiimsexams.org/
Fill in all the details in the prescribed format
- AIIMS MBBS exam will be held on: Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Date of declaration of result: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
For more details, click on https://www.aiimsexams.org/info/Keydates.html