AIIMS MBBS 2017: Check out the Dress Code and other Important Details
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a important advisory for the medical aspirants who are appearing for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2017, which is going to be held on May 28, 2017.
The AIIMS has notified the following things which need to be keep in mind before/while entering into the examination hall. The AIIMS notice said:
- Parents or guardians who may accompany should visit the examination centre before hand and familiarize with the location and means of reaching there on time.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to enter after the Entry Closing Time mentioned in the Admit Card. Instructions has been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore reach on time.
- Necessary things which need to carry- (i) Admit Card (ii) a valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (Passport, Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Card Print out, PAN Card, Voters ID, Driving License, Recognized Central or State Board, Examination Admit Card / Marks Card / Result Sheet bearing photograph. Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Coaching Centres, Aadhar Enrollment Receipt without Aadhar Number and PHOTOCOPIES etc shall not be acceptable] and (iii) One recent Passport Sized photograph. Please remember that NO ENTRY will be permitted when you come with NO ADMIT CARD or NO VALID PHOTO ID
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017, Dress Code
- Caps, scarfs, and similar headgear as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large metallic buttons are prohibited. However if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear, please visit the centre early to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches and any electronic device including those capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, papers, books, bottles etc are forbidden. There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables in every centre.