The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) ) has released the application form for the MBBS admissions in 2017. It will be the computer-based test will be conducted in two shifts — 9 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6.30 pm on May 28, 2017.
Last Date of form submission: February 23, 2016
- The candidate should be minimum 17 year old.
- Those medical aspirants have passed/ appearing/ appeared in Class 12 exams with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects are eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum 60 per cent for general category.
- There is 5 per cent relaxation for OBC candidates and 10 per cent for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form: February 23
- Entrance exam date: May 28
- Entrance exam result: June 14
- Counselling in three phases: July, August and September
- Classes to begin: August 1
Click here to fill the form; http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/#!
For more details visit the official website of AIIMS Exam
Read also: AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2017