AIIMS DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration Jan 2020: Result of Stage I Online CBT Entrance Exam RELEASED
The Result (ROLL NUMBER WISE AND NOT IN ORDER OF MERIT) is attached below
The candidates in the list; who appeared in DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses January 2020 Session Entrance Examination held on Sunday, the 3rd November, 2019 are required to report for Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab-Based Assessment on the date/s, venue & time as indicated against each course.
The premier institute along with the result has also published a list of Important instructions for the concerned candidates.
1. The above results are declared based on the seat position mentioned in the Prospectus. Accordingly, in the following subjects the seat position as available in AIIMS-Bhubaneshwar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS-Rishikesh, AIIMS-Bhopal, AIIMS-Patna including to AIIMS-New Delhi are as under:
2. All candidates in the subjects of DM-Cardiac-Anesthesiology, DM-Cardiology, DM-Clinical Hematology, DM-Critical Care Medicine, DM-Gastroenterology, DM-Medical Oncology, DM Neonatology, DM-Nephrology, DM-Neuro-Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, DM-Neurology, DM-Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, MCh-Breast Endocrine & General Surgery, MCh-Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, MCh-G.I. Surgery, MCh-Gynecologic Oncology, MCh-Neuro-Surgery, MCh-Pediatric Surgery, MCh-Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MCh-Surgical Oncology, MCh-Trauma Surgery and Critical Care, MCh-Urology and MD-Hospital Administration are required to indicate the order of preference of the Institution in which he/she would like to pursue the course, if selected. The order of this preference is to be indicated at the time of Departmental Assessment in the form that will be provided. The choice/preference once provided cannot be changed. The allotment of the institution will be based strictly in order of final merit. However, AIIMS-New Delhi reserved the right to allot seat in any of the other AIIMS.
3. For each available seat, out of the qualified candidates in the Stage –I Examination, three times the number of candidates including tie cases have been called for Departmental Assessment, subject to availability of qualified candidates. Thus, the total number of Candidates called may vary depending on the number of qualified candidates and tie cases.
4. The above candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/documents (as applicable) on AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org) through My Page using their credentials for login:
• Graduation Certificate
• Mark Sheet of MBBS examinations (for MD-Hospital Administration)
• Post graduation certificate
• Proof of Date of Birth
• Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL**) certificate (for MD-Hospital Administration)
• Senior Residency Certificate
• Experience Certificate (for MD-Hospital Administration)
• Certificate / Documents in support of Ex-Army Personnel / Ex Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer Including ECO, SSCO DM/MCh/MD Hospital Administration – Stage-I Result 7th November-2019
• Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the Prospectus for the respective DM/MCh/MD Hospital Administration Courses
(Please mention your subject name and Subject Code on top side of every page of the uploading document.)
** As indicated in the Prospectus, the OBC Certificate must be valid for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEI) under the Govt. of India as in the Department of Personal & Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res) Dated 09/03/2004 or the latest notification of the Govt. of India.
The facility for uploading certificates/documents will be available from Friday, 8th November 2019 onwards (as applicable as per Prospectus). The last date for uploading Certificate/Documents will
be Wednesday, 13th November 2019 up to 10:00 AM. No hard copies/photocopies of the documents/ certificates are required to be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi. In case the documents are not uploaded by 10.00 AM on Wednesday, 13th November 2019, the candidature will be considered as canceled/ withdrawn and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates, in their own interest are requested not to wait till last moment to upload the necessary certificates/documents.
All original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Departmental Assessment. Candidate without original certificates /documents will not be permitted to appear for the Departmental Assessment.
Candidates must be prepared to stay till the evening on the day of Departmental Assessment and in the case of exigency even on the next day.
All candidates are also required to note that selection/outcome of the Examination is subject to fulfillment of eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the Prospectus.
for more details keep visiting the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here