AIIMS BSc Nursing results 2016 Declared
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) declared the results of BSc Nursing (Post-Basic) 2016 entrance examination has been declared. The students can check the results on the official website of AIIMS. The entrance test was conducted across the country on June 11, 2016.
Process to check the Result:
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Stage I Results 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Important information for selected candidates (From AIIMS results website)
Note: The result is provisional subject to verification of data and records. Candidates, who do not produce the required original documents/certificates, as specified in prospectus during the verification process, will not be allowed to appear for interview and personal assessment.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview and Personal Assessment:
1. Admit Card
2. Certificate of matriculation / high school showing date of birth
3. Certificate of passing Class 12 under 10+2 system or equivalent (Higher secondary on or before 1986)
4. Caste / community certificate – scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / OBC (As approved in the Central.
5. Mark sheets of qualifying examination.
6. Diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
7. Registration as nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
8. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with central / state government / public undertaking.
9. Physical fitness certificate from registered medical practitioner.
10. one set of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents too