New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS New Delhi) has released the Information Brochure for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation for AIIMS BSc (Hons) Nursing 2019 Course.
Candidates who are vying for admission to this AIIMS BSc (Hons) Nursing 2019 course can view the details mentioned below:
All candidates who have been listed in the result notification No. 101/2019 dated 03.07.2019 will be eligible to participate in the 1st Round of the Online Seat Allocation (In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC and ST, the total number of candidates eligible for the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation is 4 times the number of seats available in each category).
................................ Advertisement ................................
1. Registration for Online Seat Allocation: All eligible candidates will have to Register themselves for B.Sc (H) Nursing Online Seat Allocation portal. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing entrance examination-2019. On clicking the Online Seat Allocation link after login, the eligible candidates will be directed to Online Seat Allocation portal where the candidates will have Register for online counselling and set new password. This password is required to access the Online Seat Allocation portal. IF ANY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE DOES NOT REGISTER IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT HE/SHE IS NOT INTERESTED TO JOIN ANY OF THE AIIMS.
2. Making Choices: The B.Sc (H) Nursing Online Counselling/Seat Allocation portal will allow candidates to make choices of AIIMS (New Delhi and 6 other AIIMS) and arrange them in desired order. The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices within the date and time specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. More details are available on “How to Fill’ link and ‘FAQ’ link in the Online Counselling Portal.
3. Dates: The Portal will be opened for dates specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. The choices made by the candidate will be locked either by the candidate OR automatically on the last Date and Time specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. Once locked, the candidate shall not be able to edit any of the choices for that round unless otherwise specified.
4. A Mock Round will precede the 1st Round. The seat allocation during the Mock Round represents the likely seat that a candidate will be allocated as per choices made by the candidate. After announcement of Seat Allocation
for Mock Round, another opportunity will be provided to the eligible candidates to register/edit/reorder their choices before the allocation of seats in the 1st Round. Please note that the result of the Mock Round are only indicative and change may be expected after the 1st Round since candidates are permitted to edit choices before the 1st Round. If the candidate fails to log-in after filling in their choice for the mock round, choices made in the mock round will be used for the 1st round. However their seat allotment/ Subsequent admission shall be provisional subject to fitness on medical examination by the duly constituted Medical Board at respective AIIMS.
5. The seat allocation will be done in order of merit and according to choices made by the candidates as described in point no 2. Candidates will be allocated the highest available choice of institution considering their merit and their constitutional reserved category (if any). Allocation of remaining seats in the reserved category will be done after the allocation of seats in the unreserved category.
6. The seat allocation in the Mock Round and 1 st Round will be done as per schedule specified in the Important Dates link.
7. Acceptance of B.Sc (H) Nursing seat in AIIMS after Online Seat Allocation: All the candidates who have been allocated seats in the 1st Round are mandatorily required to login to the B.Sc (H) Nursing Online Counselling/Seat Allocation portal and actively choose one of the following options within date and time specified in the Important Date link:
Option 1. ACCEPT allotted seat and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in further rounds of Seat Allocation
Option 2. ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation
Option 3. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation
Option 4. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation Important: Failure to login and selecting an option after seat allocation within date and time specified in the Important Date link will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat and render you ineligible for 2nd round.
8. All the candidates who are allocated seats and who choose to Accept Option 1 and 2 (as mentioned in point no. 7) are required to report to allocated AIIMS within the date and times specified in the Important Date link and are required to deposit original certificates/Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh and other documents that will be mentioned in result notification of the seat allocation of the 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation.
Important:-In case of deposit of DD of Rs. 1 lac original documents must be deposited in 5 days.
9. All the candidates who are allocated seats and who choose to DECLINE as in Option 4 (as mentioned in point no. 7) are required to deposit original certificates/Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh and other documents that will be mentioned in result notification of the seat allocation of the 1st Round of online seat allocation to any of the AIIMS within the date and time specified in the Important Date link.
10. Candidates availing constitutional reservation in the 1st Round must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates/Demand Draft of Rupees 1 Lakh. In case they
do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in 1st Round will be nullified and they will be eligible to appear in the 2 nd Round as UR candidate provided they deposit the original certificates/Demand Draft at the allocated AIIMS.
11. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation in the 1st Round must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seat at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates/Demand Draft of Rupees 1 Lakh. In
case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in 1st Round will be nullified and they will be eligible to appear in the 2nd Round as UR/OBC/SC/ST candidate in their respective category as applicable without PWBD reservation provided they deposit the original certificates/Demand Draft at the allocated AIIMS.
12. Candidates allotted seat under OBC Category must possess OBC Certificate issued by competent authority which is valid for Central Government/ Govt of India institution & must have been issued within 1 year before mock round of counselling. In case Candidate failed to produce valid OBC certificate as above & report for admission at respective college she will be treated under option 4 & will be allotted seat as UR in further round.
13. All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by AIIMS and Online Seat Allocation will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi.
14. The 2nd round will be initiated after completion of 1st round.
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................