AIIMS announces Result for BSc Nursing Post Basic Entrance Examination 2019
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has announced the result for BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2019.
The authorities had informed that the candidates who appeared for B.Sc. Nursing(Post Basic) Entrance Examination held on staurday, the 1st June, 2019 are required to report at Dr. Ramalingaswamy Board Room Director Office, AIIMS on wednesday, 26 June, 2019 at 8:30 am sharp for verification of documents/ certificates as indicated in the prospectus followed by interview and personal assessment in the Director's Committee Room.
Students are requested to view the result here.
- As per Prospectus candidates, including tie cases, equivalent to 3 times of the number of the seats advertised in each category in the respective category have been called for Interview & Personal Assessment.
- The result is provisional subject to verification of data and records. The candidates who fail to produce the required original document the verification process, will not be allowed to appear in Interview & Personal Assessment.
- The Candidature of above candidates is subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as laid down in the Prospectus; Verification of the information furnished in their application forms and the verification of original certificates/documents at the time of Interview & Personnel Assessment.
- The documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview & Personal Assessment are as under:
- Admit Card
- Certificate of Matriculation / High School showing the date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate of passing 12th class under 10+2 system or Equivalent (Higher secondary on or before 1986)
Caste Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC Category. The Certificate should be issued by the Competent Authority as per Govt. of India rule. In the case of OBC, the Caste should be mentioned in the Central list of Govt. of India and Certificate should not be issued more than one year.
Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
In case of male nurse,(if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following, for a period of 6 months as prescribed in the Prospectus: - i) Operation Theatre Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- 'No Objection Certificate' if the candidate is Public Undertaking.
- Certificate of Physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
Please also bring on set of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents)
NB: THE RESULT IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF DATA & RECORDS.
Students are requested to keep visiting the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below: