53 Vacant Seats: AIIMS Open Round of Counselling for BSc (H) Nursing on 26th september, 2018, details
New Delhi: Through a recent notice All India Institute of Medical Sciences informed about the Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling for AIIMS-B.Sc. (H) Nursing course 2018. The notice with the full details of the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is given:
For open selection for filling up the post of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course which have fallen vacant after 2rd round of counseling is to be held on 26th September, 2018 at 8.30 AM at J.L. Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
List of eligible candidates called for Open Counseling in various category have been uploaded on website www.aiimsexams.org.
All candidates should check their eligibility in the list on AIIMS website and report for counseling on the date and time given above.
The details of vacant seats position upto 18th September, 2018 in all 7 AIIMS are as under:
Note: The status of vacant seats may change at the time of counselling.
The process of Counseling :
On 26th September 2018 during the open round of counselling for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing for 7 AIIMS, first UR
counselling will be done and after UR counselling is over, OBC counselling will be done followed by SC/ST counselling.
If any OBC seat remains vacant after counselling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
In case of SC/ST counselling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and viceversa. All SC/ST seats which vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counselling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore, stay, back till it is announced that counselling is finally over.
Qualified OPH candidates can also attend the counselling.
1. All candidates will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time along with all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth(10th Std.), Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, 12th passing Mark sheet along with passing certificate along with a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on the day of counselling.
2. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
3. Candidates must bring all original documents to be eligible for allotment of seat in open round. However, those candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats in any AIIMS/Elsewhere are required to bring proof of their resignation letter / Seat surrender letter in original in the Open Selection OR A Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi with a bonafide certificate that their originals have been deposited with respective Institute/College otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counselling. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling.
4. In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 1.00 P.M. on 22/9/2018 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling.
5. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and have willing to appear in this Open round of Seat Allocation/counseling up to 20/08/2018 but do not surrender/resign by 22/09/2018 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, subject to submission of a Bonafide Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective AIIMS and his/her originals are deposited with respective AIIMS. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat allocation/Counselling with DD amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open round of seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD amount will be forfeited). This will be treated as his/her resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
6. Similarly those candidates who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have willing themselves for Open round Seat Allocation/ counselling but do not surrender/resign by 22/09/2018 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafide Certificate stating that he/she holds the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them. They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit DD of Rs.1 Lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot counseling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
NO TRANSFER OF INSTITUTION IS ALLOWED IN OPEN COUNSELING
The OBC candidates who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first two rounds of counselling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the counselling subject to production only of valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job only as per prospectus, the certificate should have been issued before the date of 1st Counseling. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made.
Note: If any candidate feels that she is eligible but her name is not in the list can come on the day of counselling along with documents in Original. However, she will be allowed to appear in counselling for allotment of seat only after verification of his her claim of eligibility.
for more details click on the given link: