295 DNB SS seats up for grabs for Natboard Offline counselling-Maximum in Cardiology
The aggregate surfaces via a recent vacant indicative seat matrix for DNB SS July 2019 admission session offline in-person counselling published on the official website of the NBE.
Medical Dialogues had earlier reported that with the counselling for DM, MCh and DNB SS courses already being over by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has decided to conduct In-Person Stray Vacancy Round for vacant DNB SS Seats in Offline mode to avoid the wastage of seats.
Read Also: NBE to conduct offline counselling for Stray DNB SS seats: MCC issues notice
|Cardio Thoracic Surgery
|Critical Care Medicine
|Neuro Anaesthesia and Critical Care
|Neuro Anaesthesia and
The concerned candidates, who are vying for admission to DNB SS courses are requested to view the schedule.
Read Also: NBE issues offline counselling schedule for Stray DNB SS seats
The Offline (in-person) DNB-SS- 2019 Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE on 11.10.2019 at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector – 9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, Dwarka, New Delhi)
There is no fee to be paid for participation in the Offline (in-person) Counseling for Eligible candidates.
Candidates made Eligible by lowering the cut-off mark and were not able to register for Stray Round of Counseling conducted by MCC can also appear this Offline (in-person) counselling after the completion of counseling of Eligible candidates, as indicated in the list of eligible candidates on the NBE website. Such candidates have to pay a sum of Rupees Five Thousand only (Rs. 5000/-) as counselling fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations payable at New Delhi.
All the candidates appearing for Offline (in-person) counselling are required to produce the following documents/certificates in original, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to participate in the Offline (in- person) counselling.
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result / Rank Letter issued by NBE
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical council.
- DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate#.
- Proof of MD/MS Qualification being recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
- Proof of declaration of result of qualifying Post-Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 15th July
- Proof of training completion of qualifying Post-Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 15th July
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid identity card in original viz. PAN card, Aadhaar Card (with photograph), Indian Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, MCI/SMC Registration certificate bearing the photograph of the candidate. No other ID proof will be accepted.
#Provisional Pass certificate of DNB/MD/MS Qualification is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the DNB/MD/MS Qualification in or after 2017. If the candidate has passed DNB/MD/MS Qualification before 2017 and the DNB/MD/MS degree certificate has not been issued to him/her so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence to this effect in the form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board is to be furnished at the time of joining the allotted institute.
If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a 'No Objection Certificate or/and Relieving Letter' issued by the competent authority of concerned University /Employer at the time of joining the allotted institute.
6. Candidates are required to produce a One-year course fee of Rs. 1,25,000/ (Rupees One Lakh Twenty-Five Thousand Only) as Demand Draft (DD) in favour of National Board of Examinations payable at New Delhi while opting the seat in the Offline (in-person) counselling, failing which the seat opted by them, shall not be allotted.
7. The Indicative seat matrix for the Offline(in-person) counseling shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified at the NBE website and the Counseling venue prior to the commencement of the Offline(in-person) counselling.
8. The candidate allotted with a confirmed seat during the Offline (in-person) counselling has to join the allotted institute latest by 21st October 2019, failing which the allotment shall be treated as cancelled.
9. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for boarding & lodging. Travel cost to appear in the Offline (in-person) counselling shall be borne by the candidates themselves.
10. Candidates are advised to report to the counselling venue at the prescribed time. Candidates reporting after the prescribed time are liable to miss their turn in the Counseling/non-participation. NBE shall not be responsible for any delay in arrival due to any reason. No claim in this regard shall be entertained. NBE reserves its rights to take appropriate decisions in cases of late reporting by the candidates. However, no candidate under any circumstances shall be allowed to disrupt the existing flow of candidates for counselling if he/she reports late on any ground.
11. For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB-SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling-2019 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com.
The vacant indicative seat matrix for DNB SS July 2019 admission session offline in-person counselling is attached below
For more details click the link below:-
Garima joined Medical Dialogues in the year 2017 and is currently working as a Senior Editor. She looks after all the Healthcare news pertaining to Medico-legal cases, MCI/DCI decisions, Medical Education issues, government policies as well as all the news and updates concerning Medical and Dental Colleges in India. She is a graduate from Delhi University. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org Contact no. 011-43720751 To know about our editorial team click here