Lucknow:King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released the admit cards for M.Sc nursing entrance examination. The University invited applications on online basis. A huge number of eligible and interested candidates are reported to have applied for the exam. The candidates who are waiting for their visiting card can download from the official website of King George’s Medical University.
Date of the Exam: 7th August 2016
Process to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on KGMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance exam admit card 2016.
- Enter your Email ID and Password in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout and carry to the examination.
For more details candidates can visit the official website of King George’s Medical University (KGMU)