20 MD, MS seats vacant at JIPMER for Round 3 counselling
There are a total of 20 seats vacant for Round 3 Counseling session for MD and MS courses in over 24 specialities.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MD and MS Courses July 2019 at the premier institute are requested to view the details of the said notice mentioned below.
The Third Counseling for admission to MD/MS Courses — July 2019 Session is scheduled to be held on 31.07.2019 (Wednesday) at JIPMER Mini-Auditorium, IV Floor, JIPMER Academic Center, JIPMER, Puducherry-6.
Round 3 MD, MS counselling details:
(Candidates should be seated inside the counseling hall at 1.30PM.)
|Category||Rank||No.of Candidates||Total Candidates|
|Candidates registered their attendance for first & Second Counselling eligible for the Third counselling||640|
|List of other eligible candidates for Third counselling (Category wise)||280|
The Roll Nos. of eligible candidates for the Third counseling is given on Annexure-II & III of this notice.
• The details of vacant seats in MD/MS course discipline is mentioned in Annexure-I
• Candidates who have been called (UR: 1-410, OBC: 1-340, INST: 1-216, SC: 1-190, ST: 1-75) but did not register their Attendance in the First or Second counseling held on 12.06.2019 or 11.07.2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE for this counseling.
• The candidates are informed to refer the MD/MS prospectus- July 2019 session in detail regarding counselling and admission process. The list of Original Certificates to be brought on the day of counseling refer MD/MS Prospectus Page No.28.
• The registration process and other details are mentioned overleaf. The registration for counseling closes strictly at 11:00 am.
• It is essential that the candidate has to appear in person for the counseling. Representation of candidates by any other authorized person will not be permitted for counseling under any circumstances.
• Counseling for the existing, subsequent and resultant vacant seats due to spot resignation is to be filled only through the Roster-Point allocation method. The Second counseling ended at SI.No.102 of the Roster Point and the Third counseling will start at Roster Point Sl.No.103.
• Candidates on a roll in a particular discipline at JIPMER on the day of the Third counseling are permitted to register. At the time of registration, they have to submit a Permission letter from respective Head of the Department and Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of THE DIRECTOR, JIPMER, Payable at Puducherry as per the switch over a penalty. The candidates opting for changes have to immediately forfeit the previous seat. Such candidates would be treated as new admission and they have to remit Academic, Admission and Learning Resource Fee afresh. The entire fees already paid and Bona-fide Caution Deposit (BCD), if any, will not be adjusted. In case the candidate does not opt for a seat during the counseling, Respective DD would be returned at the end of the counseling.
• Candidates who had opted for a seat in any other Medical College may also attend JIPMER counseling. They have to submit a certificate of retention, mentioning the certificates retained. The certificate shall be issued by the Dean or Principal of the said Medical College with Office Seal. Attested copy of certificates retained has to be produced. They also have to deposit at the time of registration Demand Draft for Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of THE DIRECTOR, JIPMER, Payable at Puducherry. The DD would be returned to the candidate if he/she does not opt for a seat. If a candidate opts for a seat, the amount will be returned at the end of the course on his/her request. In case the candidate after taking up a seat does not submit the original certificates and join the course on or before 08-08-2019 at 10.00AM, the deposit will not be refunded and the seat allotted will be canceled without any further correspondence/notice.
• If Candidate opted the seat in the third counseling should join in the course on 01.08.2019
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
http://www.jipmer.edu.in/sites/default/files/MD.MS THIRD COUNSELING NOTICE.pdf