194 seats up for grabs: AIIMS announces Open Round of Counselling for AIIMS PG January 2019 Admissions
NewDelhi: Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences announced about the open round of counselling for MD/MS/Mch/DM/MDS courses. As per the notice, a total of 194 seats are available across various PG/SS courses in the 7 AIIMS across the country
The Open Counseling for filling up the following Postgraduate Seats for January, 2019 session which remained vacant after 3rd round of counseling and other seats which fell vacant by way of surrender/resignation etc. (after confirmation in 1st ,2nd and 3rd Counseling) of January, 2019 session will be held on 22-02-2019 at 9.00 A.M. in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi. The selected candidates are required to report for Medical Examination on 25-02-2019 at 9.30 A.M. in the respective AIIMS. The details of seats will be available for Open Counseling are as below:-
Read Also: AIIMS Releases Final result of DM, MCh and MD Hospital Administration Courses Check Out
|AIIMS NEW DELHI|
|16||D.M.(Infectious Disease)-6 years course||1||1||0||0||0|
|2||Obst. & Gynae.||1||1||0||0||0|
|4||Community & Family Medicine||2||1||0||0||1|
|8||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3||2||0||1||0|
|5||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||4||1||1||1||1|
|1||Anesthesiology & Critical Care||6||2||1||2||1|
|5||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||1||1||0||0|
|8||Obst & Gynae.||2||1||1||0||0|
|CFM (Comm. Medicine & Family|
|4||Community & Family Medicine||2||0||2||0||0|
|6||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||1||0||1||0|
|9||Obst. & Gynae.||1||1||0||0||0|
|12||Pathology & Laboratory Medicine||2||1||1||0||0|
|6||Pathology & Lab Medicine||1||0||1||0||0|
|11||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MDS)||1||1||0||0||0|
NOTE: An Updated list of seats will be displayed on Website by 21-02-2019. Any resignation request received along with the penalty amount by way of demand draft as applicable will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included at the time of Open Counselling. Hence the number of seats may change on the day of counselling. All such seats of the same session i.e. January 2019 vacated by the existing AIIMS PG students on the day of counselling would be taken into account and seat vacated by the previous session candidate will be taken into account in next session i.e. July 2019.
1. All those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination i.e. have secured not less than the 50th percentile of marks in the PG entrance examination of the Institute held on 18th November 2018 will be eligible to participate in this session irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination.
2. The candidates will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
3. The list of candidates who have qualified i.e. have secured 50th percentile or above is available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org.
4. The candidates should have registered themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e.www.aiimsexams.org. as per advt. for online registration will open from 15-2-2019 (Friday) at 11.00A.M. and close on 18.02.2019 (Monday) at 5.00 P.M. for open counselling.
5. They will have to produce the printout of the slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counselling along with all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth (10th Std.,) Proof of belonging to ST/SC/OBC, MBBS Mark Sheets (separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations) and Degree, Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate along with a set of self attested copies of all certificates on this day.
NOTE: Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open selection at the time of online registration.
7. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
8. Candidate must bring original documents to be eligible for allotment of seat in open round. However, those candidates who are pursuing P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are required to bring a D.D. of 3 lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi along with documentary evidence from the said college regarding deposition of documents in that college. They must submit the original documents within 5 days of allotment of seat in open counselling along with resignation from seat held by the candidate. The demand draft will be returned if the original certificates are submitted in the respective AIIMS within 5 days of open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling (5.00 PM on 27-2-2019) failing which the allocated seat shall be cancelled and the DD for Rs.3 Lac shall not be returned.
9. In case during the Open Counseling if any ST seats remain vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of ST category) then the seat will be transferred to SC category & vice-versa. However, even after interchanging the SC/ST seats, the seats reserved for SC/ST candidates remain vacant, then these seats shall be made available to the candidates of General Category. Similarly, in case the OBC remain vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then these seats shall be made available to the candidates who belong to General Category.
10. The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
For more details click on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi given below: