Puducherry: Attention students, Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry PG January 2017 counselling for Doctorate of Medicine and Master of Surgery (DM and Mch) courses has been scheduled for today. The first counselling session date has been preponed from December 28 to December 23.
The entrance for same was held the exam on 11 December, and the result were out on 17 December.
The reporting time for all shortlisted candidates is 9 am. The venue for the counselling session is the Mini Auditorium on the fourth floor of the JIPMER Academic Centre.
List of original document required at the time of counselling:
- Original certificates along self-attested copies of all certificates
- Age proof which can either be the birth certificate or the Std 10 mark sheet
- Certificate of conduct and character issued by the institute last graduated from
- Original Hall Ticket stamped by the Examination centre invigilator
- Four passport-sized photographs like the one used in the application
- Registration with MCI for additional qualification
- A Permanent Medical Registration Certificate with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any sate medical council
- Migration Certificate from the institute last graduated from
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institute last graduated from
If any of the original certificates mentioned above have been issued in the language other than English, attested English translation of the certificate should be submitted.
Note: No change of counselling date will be allowed for any candidate under any circumstances